SCANDINAVIAN TYPE outward opening double or triple glazed products:
- D’LUX profiles. Double glazed products;
- A’LUX profiles. Double glazed products. Nordwin aluminium cladding system from GUTMANN for A’LUX products;
- NORD Profiles. Double or triple glazed products;
- NORD ALU profiles. Double or triple glazed products. Nordwin aluminium cladding system from GUTMANN for all NORD ALU products.
Windows are produced using the following materials:
- Timber – outward opening windows can be produced using: finger-jointed pine, oak, sipo or teak. Timber profiles suppliers are from Lithuania, Denmark, Germany, and Latvia.
- Insulating glass units – we can offer you insulated glass panels of any type. It can be double or triple glazed units from Euroglas, Guardian, Saint-Gobain, and AGC glass manufacturers. Glass units are installed into the windows frames and insulated using silicon or gaskets, depending on the window type.
- Painting – all frames are impregnated, undercoated and painted in the customer’s preferred RAL or NCS palette colour, or stained.
- Aluminum profiles – producer of aluminium claddings is GUTMANN (Germany). “Nordwin” system is used for outward opening windows.
- Fittings – “PN” (Denmark), “PN UNO” (Denmark), “ASSA” (Sweden) are used for outward opening windows.