EUROPEAN TYPE inward opening double or triple glazed products:
- IV 78 profiles. Double or triple glazed products;
- IV 78 ALU profiles. Double or triple glazed products. Unique 4650 aluminium cladding system from GUTMANN for IV78 ALU products;
- IV 92 profiles. Triple glazed products;
- IV 92 ALU profiles. Triple glazed products. Unique 4650 aluminium cladding system from GUTMANN for IV84 ALU products;
Windows are produced using the following materials:
- Timber – inward opening windows can be produced using: finger-jointed pine, solid pine, oak, larch, redwood (Meranti) or eucalyptus. Timber profiles suppliers are from Lithuania, Denmark, Germany, and Latvia.
- Insulating glass units – we can offer you insulated glass panels of any type. It can be double or triple glazed units from Euroglas, Guardian, Saint-Gobain, and AGC glass manufacturers. Glass units are installed into the windows frames and insulated using silicon or gaskets, depending on the window type.
- Painting – all frames are impregnated, undercoated and painted in the customer’s preferred RAL or NCS palette colour, or stained.
- Aluminium profiles – producer of aluminium claddings is GUTMANN (Germany). “4650” system is used for inward opening windows.
- Fittings – “Siegenia-AUBI” (Germany) is used for inward opening windows.